Open new markets of opportunity with the StrataLam™ 55. The robust laminator runs films up to 10 mil thick and is well suited for laminating menus, signage and loyalty and gift cards. The StrataLam 55 has two preheat rollers, two heated nip rollers with adjustable pressure, and dual fan banks for consistent, quick cooling. The pneumatic tension control increases overall accuracy and eliminates wrinkles and creases.
• On-Demand, Production Grade Laminating System
• Designed for High Speed and High-Volume Workflow
• Double-Sided Lamination with Films 1.7 mil to 10 mil Thick
• Dual Slitters for In-line Encapsulation
• Pneumatic Unwind for Easy Film Loading
• Pneumatic Tension Control for Accuracy and to Eliminate Wrinkles
• Built-In Fan Banks for Instant Cooling and Consistent Flat Lamination
• Easy-To-Use Control Panel
• Individual Heated Roller Controls Allow for Simultaneous Lamination on Both Sides with Varying Film Thickness
For maximum efficiency, add the DuraFeed™ 52 Automatic Feeder and DuraTrim™ 76 Automatic Trimmer / Sheeter to the system and create a completely automatic workflow.
• Maximum Speed: 75’ per minute
• Maximum Sheet Size: 3” - 22” wide
• Paper Weight Range: up to 18 pt. board
• Laminating Film: 1.7 - 10 mil
• Power Requirements: 30 Amp / 240 Volt, 16 Phase
• Machine Weight: 1015 lb.
• Machine Dimensions: 59.5” L x 42" W x 53" H