A PRODUCTION UNIT THAT ACCEPTS LAMINATES UP TO 10 MIL THICK
The StrataLam™ 55 is a production laminating system designed to streamline workflow for double-sided print applications, including menus, signage, loyalty and gift cards, and more. This unit can accommodate a wide variety of film material types ranging from 1.7 to 10 mil thick. Perfect for encapsulating prints, this laminator features in-line dual slitters that trim away excess at a set distance from the edge of the substrate. Its two preheat rollers and heated nip rollers with adjustable pressure ensure thermal laminates are applied smoothly and consistently, while its dual fan banks enable quick cooling post-lamination to ensure prints lie flat. Pneumatic tension controls increase accuracy and help eliminate creases and wrinkles, and a pneumatic unwind feature facilitates loading film.
The StrataLam 55 can be combined with the DuraFeed 52 Automatic Feeder and a DuraTrim 30 Automatic Trimmer/Sheeter to create a completely automatic lamination process. Because each heated roller is controlled individually, this laminator can laminate each side of a substrate with a different film thickness simultaneously if needed. It accepts sheets from 3 to 22 inches wide.
Learn more about the DuraFeed 52 Automatic Feeder and the DuraTrim 30 Automatic Trimmer/Sheeter to automate the laminating process.
• Double-sided lamination
• High-speed, high-volume workflow
• Compatible with films from 1.7 to 10 mil thick
• Accepts BOPP, PET, Nylon and cellulose material
• Dual slitters for in-line encapsulation
• Pneumatic unwinding to aid in film loading
• Pneumatic tension control increases accuracy and reduces wrinkles
• Built-in fan banks for instant cooling
• User-friendly control panel
• Individually heated rollers enable different film thicknesses on each side of substrate
• Loyalty and Gift Cards