A DURABLE PET LAMINATE WITH A SOFT-TOUCH FINISH
Karess® PET 3.0 mil Laminate pairs the quality soft-touch finish of Karess with a durable, rigid film. It is ideal for a variety of applications, including menus, brochures, signage, and identification cards. Its unique tactile finish makes high-value products stand out on the shelf. Compatible post-laminate processes include stamping and die cutting.
Made of polyester (PET), Karess PET 3.0 mil Laminate is not compatible with bursting separation and should always be processed on thermal laminating systems that utilize a more robust separation mechanism. It includes an EVA adhesive layer that forms a strong bond with prints.
This laminate is compatible with offset, flexographic, and HP® Indigo inks.
Karess is part of the Nobelus® Tactile Collection.
• Soft-Touch Finish Feels Luxurious
• PET Construction Increases Durability and Rigidity
• Glare and Reflection Resistant
• Printed Designs Retain Clarity
• Thermal Laminate With EVA Adhesive
• Business Cards
• Identification Cards
• Loyalty and Gift Cards
• Postcards and Direct Mail
• Trading Cards
COMPATIBLE POST-LAMINATE PROCESSES
• Die Cutting
• Collectible Cards
• Print On Demand and Publications