A SOFT-TOUCH LAMINATE THAT MAKES BOOK COVERS LIE FLAT
Karess® NYLON Laminate combines an extremely soft finish with anti-curling properties to ensure book covers lie flat in humid environments even with regular use. Receptive to gluing, stamping, embossing, and other post-laminate processes, this laminate is scuff resistant and has a matte effect that prevents glare in bright settings.
Karess NYLON Laminate measures 1.3 mil thick and is compatible with thermal laminating systems that use hot knife or flying knife separation. It has an EVA adhesive backing that ensures a strong bond with both soft and hardbound book covers.
This laminate is compatible with offset, flexographic, and HP® Indigo inks.
Karess is part of the Nobelus® Tactile Collection.
• Incredibly soft, tactile surface
• Helps book covers lie flat due to nylon construction
• Prevents reflections and glare from obscuring print
• Ensures designs show through with clarity
• Soft and Hardbound Book Covers
COMPATIBLE POST-LAMINATE PROCESSES
• Die Cutting
• Printing - Offset, UV, and Screen
• Spot Varnish and UV
• Print On Demand and Publications