SHORT-RUN AND PRODUCTION LAMINATING SYSTEM
The Amiga 52 is a brilliant production laminating systems. Fully automatic and available in a short run bottom feeder version, as well as a longer-run production unit, featuring a specially-designed Komfi® feed head and deep pile feeder.
The Amiga line features a wide range of options, including an in-line slitter, in-line perforator, a flying-knife separator, and the Sleeking™ feature. Similar to foils, but infinitely easier and lower cost, Sleeking™ allows the application of metallic foils, holographic, matte, and gloss finishes, in spot application or full coverage on digital prints.
The Amiga 52 production laminating system is a perfect solution for many on-demand and digital printing shops, photo book, and specialty publishers.
• On-demand and production laminating system
• Two automatic feeding options: bottom suction feeder or deep pile Komfi® feed head
• Suitable for digitally printed and standard offset output
• Applications include: brochures, flyers, business cards, book & magazine covers etc.
• Unloading options: Fixed table, jogging table, or built in stacker