A PREMIUM, VELVETY SOFT THERMAL LAMINATE
Karess® Laminate is a soft-touch specialty laminate that is specifically designed to enhance the haptic appeal of packaging and printed pieces. This premium matte laminate is receptive to foil stamping, spot UV, die cutting, and many other post-laminate processes. Its luxurious feel is ideal for high-value folding cartons, pocket folders, business cards, and more.
Karess Laminate is made of biaxially oriented polypropylene (BOPP) and measures 1.5 mil thick. It adheres to substrates through a thermally activated EVA adhesive backing and can be smoothly processed on laminating systems that utilize bursting separation.
This laminate is compatible with offset, flexographic, and HP® Indigo inks.
For digital print engines utilizing UV inkjet or electrophotography (toner-based inks and fuser oils), visit Karess® Printable Laminate With DigiBOND™.
Karess is part of the Nobelus® Tactile Collection.
• Premium, velvety soft haptic finish
• Adds a luxurious feel to print and packaging
• Low-glare, non-reflective surface
• Impressive tonality and color accuracy
• Business Cards
• Folding Cartons
• Loyalty and Gift Cards
• Pocket Folders
• Postcards and Direct Mail
• Rigid Boxes
• Soft and Hardbound Book Covers
• Stand-Up Pouches
• Stationery and Greeting Cards
• Three-Sided Sealed Bags
• Trading Cards
COMPATIBLE POST-LAMINATE PROCESSES
• Die Cutting
• Printing - Offset, UV, and Screen
• Spot Varnish and UV
• Health and Beauty
• Luxury Goods
• Pet Products
• Print On Demand and Publications
• Specialty Foods
• Wine and Spirits